Create a basic yet stylable directory type listing with custom categories. All field names can be changed to fit the purpose of your website. Fields are by default named Country, Address, State, City, ZipCode, Phone, Email, Website and Other. Map included for each listing and uses the Address and Zip Code fields to calculate the location. Simply add a google Maps API key into the control panel and away you go.
Supports a Featured Image that shows in main page listings and on archive and single lists. Other images can be added in the standard editor so lister has full control of images and can even create a gallery. Supports Comments and uses theme comment form. Supports Excerpts. Set number of listings on a page. Set number of characters on excerpt. Set text for ‘read more’ link. Includes default categories for all USA States that can be enabled. (Listings Categories can be anything… food, music, plays. OnList only provides the states since most use this type of plugin for listing by locations.) Set size of maps box. Also has a before and after content editor so you can make the OnList meld with your current theme. Includes two shortcodes, one to list the main page and another to create a Categories page with. Category Widget can be added to any sidebar and this plugin supports nav menu entries.
Please note: You must have a google Maps API Key for Maps to work. (See Q. and A. below)
Custom Untheme available upon request. This is the “Untheme” by Tania Rascia and is too basic for most but will provide an undiluted base to build something nice to fully customize for developers.
Support at http://themes.tradesouthwest.com/support/
== Features ==
* Most basic of settings to start a directory, with little to none configuration.
* Categories can be added.
* USA States are included but can be excluded as categories.
* Only two fields: Address and Postal/Zip Code is all that is needed to show map.
* Set size of map box on page.
* Add any label to “Other” field (Specialist In, UPC, Certification Number, etc.)
* Change field names to make OnList versatile.
* Custom meta data for every listing.
* Before and After Content widgets included.
* Category Widget included for sidebars, plus category shortcode.
* Supports comments which can be used for service requests.
* Supports Featured Image.
* Supports Excerpts.
* Turn on or off comments.
* Set number of days to display a listing.
* Seperate fields can be hidden to paid or subscribed users only.
* Plugin is responsive layout.
* Uses three shortcodes and Google Maps API key to display all settings on page.
* Custom templater functions help display listings on most any theme.
* Branding for your log in page.
* Branding of User dashboard features.
* Dashboard widgets to show user content.
== Screenshots ==
1. Listing fields
2. Admin Page with settings
3. Admin Page Three
4. Editor meta boxes
5. Basic listing page
6. Single listing page
7. Single listing with images